- lyrics database of all music genres and a lot of soundtrack lyrics
Album: other songs
Soon As I Heard My Father Say
Soon as I heard my Father say,
"Ye children, seek my grace,"
My heart replied without delay,
"I'll seek my Father's face."
2. Let not thy face be hid from me,
Nor frown my soul away;
God of my life, I fly to thee
In a distressing day.
3. Should friends and kindred near and dear
Leave me to want or die,
My God would make my life his care,
And all my need supply.
4. My fainting flesh had died with grief
Had not my soul believed,
To see thy grace provide relief;
Nor was my hope deceived.
5. Wait on the Lord, ye trembling saints,
And keep your courage up;
He'll raise your spirit when it faints,
And far exceed your hope.
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2003-2019 No More Lyrics .net